Lugares - parques, jardines y plazas -Plaza de Santa Ana - Lugares - parques, jardines y plazas -Plaza de Santa Ana
Santa Ana Square
This square was already documented in 1523; although it was under the name of Trinity Square, because of its proximity to the Calced Trinitarians Nunnery, in Maria de Molina Street. In the 18th century the Santa Ana nunnery was built; first it was called Santa Ana Monastery Square, but on 31st March 1843 they renamed it Santa Ana Square. It is located between Pasión Street and the Main Square. It has a cobbled pavement, with a few trees, benches and a small pond with a fountain in the centre.