Asset Publisher

Lugares - parques, jardines y plazas -Plaza de Santa Ana

Santa Ana Square

This square was already documented in 1523; although it was under the name of Trinity Square, because of its proximity to the Calced Trinitarians Nunnery, in Maria de Molina Street. In the 18th century the Santa Ana nunnery was built; first it was called Santa Ana Monastery Square, but on 31st March 1843 they renamed it Santa Ana Square. It is located between Pasión Street and the Main Square. It has a cobbled pavement, with a few trees, benches and a small pond with a fountain in the centre.

Asset Publisher

LOCATION

Asset Publisher

Widget tiempo Valladolid

Información turística

INFORMACIÓN TURÍSTICA

C/ Acera de Recoletos s/n (Oficina de turismo central)

Teléfono: 983 21 93 10

Plaza de Fuente Dorada s/n (Punto de información)

Teléfono: 983 33 08 93

Contactar

Asset Publisher